2004 Porsche 911
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): WP0CA29904S651050
Engine: 3.6L H6
Options: Leather Seats
Number of Cylinders: 6
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Interior Color: Black
For Sale By Dealer
Exterior Color: Slate Grey Metallic
Drive Type: RWD
Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
For your consideration, we have a 2004 Porsche 911 Convertible with just 69K miles. This is a great car. Starts right up. Runs and drives smooth and solid. Just as it should with such low miles. This is a safe, reliable, fun, and fuel sports car that is ready to go. It is ready to serve you for many years to come. We are offering this great car at a great price! Don’t miss out on this low mileage beauty!
The exterior is in very good condition for the year as you can see in the large HD pictures below. The front tires are in excellent shape. The rear tires are brand new. This is a great looking car in person. This low mileage vehicle has been well taken care of. The engine bay looks clean and the engine purrs like new. This car is a pleasure to drive!
The interior is also in very good condition for the year as you can see in the pictures. It has all of the popular options such as the 6-speed manual transmission that is a joy to operate, heated leather seats, climate control, etc. This is a clean, well-kept car. It’s obvious that the previous owner took great care of this car and it shows.
The History This car carries a “rebuilt salvage” brand on the title. The damage was light. Before pictures are here. It has passed the Ohio safety inspection by the highway patrol. The title is no longer salvage but it does have a rebuild brand. It will now transfer and register like any other vehicle.
Fees & Taxes
The total amount due is the high bid plus our $199.00 title, license and documentation fee, and your sales tax. A 45-day temporary tag/registration is included. We collect sales tax for residents of Ohio (rate varies by county of residence) and for residents of AZ (5.6%), CA (7.25%), FL (6%), IN (6%), MA (6%), MI (6%), SC (6% capped @ $300). Under the US Commerce Clause, you will NOT be double taxed. PayPal is only accepted for the deposit. The balance must be paid cash or by certified bank check.
We can ship the car to your door for less than you think. Email us your zip code for a Quote. 90% of the time the car will arrive at your door within 7 workdays. We can also pick you up from the Cleveland Airport or any other Bus/Train terminal here in Cleveland.
Warranty This vehicle is being sold as-is, where-is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value, and to bid based upon that judgment solely.
Reasonable expectations are the key to a happy used car buying experience! Please keep in mind that this car is not new. It is USED! And as such it will most certainly have imperfections that will distinguish it from a new car some of which are impossible to show in pictures. Some folks will only settle for the “perfect condition” car and that’s ok, but this is not that car. Extra keys, key fobs, or manuals are not guaranteed unless you see them in the pictures.
Check out LightStream if you need financing.
1. What is a salvage title car? Salvage titles are deemed such by an insurance company, not a government agency. A salvage title car is a car that an insurance company had paid off, at a point, its value to the original owner.
2. How does a car become salvaged? There are many reasons for this. The most common is the collision. A lot of these salvage cars, however, are simply recovered theft cars. Recovered theft cars get a salvage title if they are recovered after the original owner has been paid off. Usually, this happens after 30 days.
3. I thought salvage title cars are “totaled”?“Totaled” means an economic total loss. This doesn’t usually have much to do with the extent of the damage. Regardless of mileage, the older the car is the easier it would be for an insurance company to write them off. The less expensive the car is the lighter the damage would have to be for an insurance company to write it off rather than repair it. The salvage industry is huge in this country. We have access to at least 80,000 cars a week through salvage auctions. The majority of those cars are, indeed, not worth repairing. But a lot of these cars have minor damage or none at all. We pick and choose cars that have light damage. We never buy anything with severe damage. If nothing else, it would not be economical for us.
4. What was the extend of the damage to this car? This is described in detail in the history section of this listing above. For almost every car we sell, we have the pictures prior to repairs being made. So you can see for yourself that all of the cars we sell have not had serious damage.
5. How common is this? The fact is that nearly all retail dealers have body shops on site. The vast majority of used cars get bodywork. The difference is that we disclose all of our repairs. Most dealers do not. This is because we believe that there is nothing wrong with buying a car that has had bodywork done, but you should be able to buy it for less.
6. Is this a salvage title car?. It is not. At least not anymore. This car has an Original Ohio title that has a “rebuilt salvage” brand. The brand is there simply to indicate the vehicle’s history.
7. Has this car been inspected? Yes. This car has been inspected by the Ohio Highway Patrol. It has passed that inspection and is deemed roadworthy. No different than any other car. Ironically, only our cars get inspected. Under Ohio law, no roadworthiness test is necessary other than salvage inspections. This means that only our cars are inspected. Clean title cars, whether sold on E-Bay or otherwise, have not been inspected.
8. What about title transfer and registration? This will be no different than any other car. The initial 30-day registration we issue at deliver free of charge. This car will register and transfer like any other car. The title transfer will also be the same.
We are located at:
3833 Ridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44144
Our Business Hours are:
8 am-4 pm Monday-Saturday.
Contact us at:
216 759 4444